Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
FREE CLAIM EVALUATION
and tips on
Your Disability Hearing
Frequently asked questions
- Should I apply for disability?
- How long does the disability process take?
- When should I apply for benefits?
- What does a disability attorney do?
- When am I likely to receive a hearing?
- What are disability hearings like?
- What happens if my disability appeal is late?
- What is the most common disability mistake?
The Law Office of
Patricia L. McCabe
Van Nuys California
Social Security disability attorney
4100 W Alameda Ave. 3rd Floor
Burbank CA 91505
Applying for disability benefits when you have:
- Anxiety disorders
- Arthritis & joint damage
- Back injuries
- Complex regional pain
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic fatigue
- Crohn’s disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Depression/bipolar disorder
- Hearing impairments
- Hepatitis C & liver disease
- Ischemic heart disease
- Lung disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Soft tissue injuries
The disability evaluation process
- Answers to 8 common questions
- Examples of who is and is not disabled
- The sequential evaluation process
- A large bureaucracy
After a favorable decision
- Answers to 25 questions
- Delayed benefits
- Questions about working part-time
- Continuing disability reviews
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Borderline age
- Chemical sensitivity and environmental illness
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Inability to afford treatment
- Inability to speak English
- Inability to stoop
- Manipulative limitations
- Severe impairment definition
- Subjective pain complaints
- Worn-out worker regulation
Areas Served: WSSI and Social Security disability cases for claimants throughout Southern California including, but not limited to, the following counties and cities.
Counties: Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and San Diego
Cities: Van Nuys, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Pomona, Palmdale, Pasadena, Torrance, Lancaster, El Monte, Inglewood, Downey, West Covina, Norwalk, Burbank, Anaheim, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, Santa Ana, Tustin, Westminster, Yorba Linda, Camarillo, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Santa Paula, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Ventura, Apple Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Fontana, Hesperia, Highland, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Carlsbad, Vista, El Cajon, San Marcos, Encinitas, National City.
Experienced disability lawyers in other regions: Marietta Social Security disability attorney, Alabama Social Security disability lawyer, Lansing Social Security attorney, Phoenix Social Security lawyer, Orlando disability attorney, Savannah disability lawyer